27th May 2012, 08:15 PM
sameeksha srivastava143

How to get admission for B.Tech course in Government College?

i want to take adimission for btech in govenment college

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?
  4. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  5. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  8. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  9. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  10. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  11. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  12. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  13. Approximate fee expenses to study Diploma in Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Placements for engineering students after doing B.Tech from government college under MPPET? What is the starting salary after B.Tech Civil?
  16. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  17. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  18. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?

6th December 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Tech course in Government College?

how can i get admission in b. tech what is the process for admission how i have to prepare for admission

6th December 2012, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you must pass your 10+2 with physics , chemistry and maths to become eligible for Entrance exams.

For admission into B.Tech. you have to qualify various entrance exams with good rank if you want to get a government college.

The best engineering colleges which comes under government are the IITs and NITs.

So if you want to get a government college then you have to apply for entrance like AIEEE , IIT JEE and various other state level entrance exams.

If you get a good rank then you will get the college of your choice in the counselling.

In the entrance they will test your knowledge of physics , chemistry and maths . Hence you must cover all the subjects if you want to get a good rank. There will be negative marking also hence you should be carefull while attempting.

The government has announced recently that there will be one common entrance for Engineering admissions and it will be called ISEET.

Hence from 2013 you have to apply for only one entrance exam which will be known as ISEET.

6th December 2012, 08:11 PM
narasamamba

Talking Re: How to get admission for B.Tech course in Government College?

HI FRIEND,

U need to appear for the following exams:-

List of exam:-

1.IIT-JEE (to take admission on IIT and NIT only)
2.AIEEE (To take admission on any college in India except IIT).
3.Exam conducted by IAS (To take admission colleges under IAS)
4.State based exam (To take admission on the colleges belongs to that state)
5.College based exam( To take admission on that particular college)

Education qualification required:

1.Candidate have to pass 10th from a recognized university with min 50% marks
2.Candidate have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry, mathematics and with min 50% marks
or
Candidate have to pass diploma from a recognized university with min 50% marks
3.Candidate must have no active backlogs

So can chose any of this two way what u like most.

List of govt and other college:-

1.Netaji subhas Institute of technology.
2.Govt engineering college.
3.Delhi technological university.
4.Ambedkatr Institute of technology.
5.Delhi college of technology.
6.Institution of engineers
7.Faculty of engineering and technology.
8.Northen india engineering college.
9.Maharaja surajmahal institute.
10.Depertment of science and technology are some of them.

"all the best"

7th December 2012, 01:12 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameeksha srivastava143 View Post
HI!
For admission in top govt college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E.
> D.C.E
> I.P-C.E.T
> I.S.A.T
> State-P.E.T

all the best!

7th December 2012, 02:24 PM
ShujaShaheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameeksha srivastava143 View Post
Since, you are an aspirant of engineering, so you must know that the best college for doing B.Tech is the IITs(government college).

After that NITs are the best option, since it is also a government college.

After that there are many colleges in INDIA which take admissions through AIEEE and include many government colleges.

There are also many good government colleges through WBJEE like Jadhavpur and Shibpur.

Check the list of government college in OUTLOOK.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?