19th April 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?

i m student of btech civil from dbfgoi college moga. I have done my btech with an aggregate percentage of 75%. I want to do my mtech from gne college ludhina.pls help on this how can i get admission in this college....i will be highly thankful to u

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will be best for me after scoring 6408(Mechanical Engineering)? Can I get admission in GNE?
  2. Are there any seats available in GNE now?
  3. Can I do Computer hardware engineering in GNE college of Ludhiana? I've have completed 12th(non-medical)
  4. Should I go for IPU Jalandhar for doing CSE? Are placements in IPU better than GNE?
  5. Can I get a seat under management quota in GNE Ludhiana after securing 661321 rank in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  6. Best colleges to do B.Com in Ludiana? -- [New]
  7. How to take admission in GNE college in B.Tech 2nd year
  8. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  10. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I get a seat in GNE Ludhiana after scoring 6300 in AIEEE?
  12. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  13. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  14. Which college would be best for B.Com in Ludiana? List of commerce colleges that I can get in Ludhiana?
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  17. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?
16th October 2015, 09:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from GNE college ludiana?

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana provides M.Tech in Full Time and Part Time courses.

M.Tech is available in following disciplines:
  • Industrial Engineering,
  • Power Engineering,
  • Production Engineering,
  • Structural Engineering,
  • Computer Science Engineering,
  • Geo-Tech,
  • Environmental Science & Engineering,
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering

Registration & Submission of Forms for M.Tech (Full-time)-AICTE, AICTE & Regional Centre:
16th Jul to 31st July 2015

Date of Counseling for M.Tech (Full-time)-AICTE, AICTE & Regional Centre:
03rd Aug 2015

For more information, you may visit: http://www.gndec.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?