7th September 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Bansal classes of IIT JEE/AIEEE? I am a student of class 10th

I am a student of class 10. I want to know that if i get admission in bansal classes for preparation of iit-jee/aieee, how can i do 11-12 classes in regular cbse course.

16th September 2012, 10:06 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Bansal classes of IIT JEE/AIEEE? I am a student of class 10th

Dear aspirant,
  • Bansal Classes is one among the leading Coaching Institutes of India.
  • For getting admission in Bansal Classes, you will have to apply for it.
  • You can join any coaching centre of Bansal Classes like Kota, Delhi, etc.
  • You will have to do Foundation Course from Bansal Classes.
  • You are not eligible now for Target Course.
  • For more information, you can visit: www.bansaliitjee.com
8th January 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Bansal classes of IIT JEE/AIEEE? I am a student of class 10th

I'm studying in 11th, having scored 91% marks in 10th board exams. Am i eligible for any courses in ur classes? Plz elleborate with the fee structure.
[email protected]
29th April 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of admission for IIT/JEE in bansal classes jaipur?
8th May 2013, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

When will enterance exam will there of 2013
20th May 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

is there any seat in bansal coaching classes in any of the center like Kota new Delhi etc
8th July 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in the same year I want to take coaching for IIT.can I???
16th July 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 10th, can he take admission in your coaching classes after 10th and do 11th and 12th along with coaching for IIT JEE / AIEEE from Kota. Please send the complete information/procedure with fee structure on my email ID [email protected]
19th July 2013, 01:08 PM
shikhar rana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 10. I want to know that if i get admission in bansal classes for preparation of iit-jee/aieee, how can i do 11-12 classes in regular cbse course.
how can i get model question paper of enterence exam of bansal classes kota & how can i apper.
24th November 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

how
15th March 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of enterance exam to get addmision in bansal choching classes after 10th????
20th March 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i recently passed my 11th from cbse .can i join bansal classes for preparation of iit jee after passing my 12th?
10th April 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

My parent's financial stability is very weak. I have passed class 12th this year and want to do 1 year coaching at Bansal Institute. Can I get a scholarship?? Please help!
17th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how much per centage in class 12th is needed to admission in bansal kota sterling exam course
17th July 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of bansal classes pasing after 12th and how to join bansal classes for one year
16th January 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in bansal classes after 12th class. I am student of Hindi midium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?