13th January 2013, 02:14 PM

What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?

Respected sir
i am student of class 10 fro cbse board
i want to know what is the procedure for admission after 10th class.
And what is total fees including hostel,fooding, 11th class and coaching for iit/aiee.

Plese reply me as soon as possible

thanks

4th February 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission after 10th class?

Which cbse school is best for class xi science stream?
THANKS
4th February 2013, 04:56 PM
p16593

sir basically maximam central board of secondry education are best for after 10 its depend on your choice and paid
4th February 2013, 06:23 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

Admission: General Conditions:

A student seeking admission to any class in a ‘School’ will be eligible for admission to that Class only if he :

(i) has been studying in a School recognised by or affiliated to this Board or any other recognised Board of Secondary Education in India;

(ii) has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that Class;

(iii) satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State/U. T. Government and applicable to the place where the School is located;

Produces:

(a) The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned, if required as provided elsewhere, in these Byelaws;

(b) Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination; and

(c) Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, where-ever existing,as proof of date of birth. (*)

Admission to Class X : –

As the syllabus prescribed at Secondary level is of two years integrated course, no admission shall be taken in Class X directly. Provided further that admission to Class X in a school shall be open only to such a student who:

(a) has completed a regular course of study for class IX, and

(b) has passed class IX examination from an institution affiliated to this Board.

(c) A student who has completed a regular course of study for Class IX and has passed Class IX examination from an institution recognised by/affiliated to any recognised Board in India, other than this Board, can be admitted to a school only on the transfer of the parent(s) or shifting of their families from one place to another, after procuring from the students the mark sheet and the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the Board concerned. In case of such admissions the schools would obtain post facto approval of the Board within one month of admission of the student.

Admission Procedure

(i) Admission register in the form prescribed by the State Government concerned/Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan/Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti as the case may be, shall be maintained by the “School” where the name of every student joining “the School” shall be entered.

(ii) Successive numbers must be allotted to students on their admission and each student should retain this number throughout the whole of his career in the school. A student returning to the school after absence of any duration shall resume his original admission number.

(iii) If a student applying for admission to a school, has attended any other school, an authenticated copy of the Transfer certificate in the format given in Annexure I, from his last school must be produced before his name can be entered in the Admission Register.

(iv) In no case shall a student be admitted into a class higher than that for which he is entitled according to the transfer certificate.

(v) A student shall not be allowed to migrate from one “School” to another during the session after his name has been sent up for the examination of the Board. This condition may be waived only in special circumstances by the Chairman.

(vi) A student leaving his school at the end of a session or who is permitted to leave his school during the session shall on a payment of all dues, receive an authenticated copy of the Transfer certificate up to date. A duplicate copy may be issued if the head of the institution is satisfied that the original is lost but it shall always be so marked.

(vii) In case a student from an institution not affiliated to the Board seeks admission in a school affiliated to the Board, such a student shall produce a transfer certificate duly countersigned by an authority as indicated in the format given in Annexure-I.

(viii) If the statement made by the parent or guardian of a student or by the student himself/herself, if he/she was major at the time of his/her admission to a school, is found to contain any wilful misrepresentation of facts regarding the student’s career, the head of the institution may punish him/her as per provision of the Education Act of the State/Union Territory or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan/Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti rules, as the case may be, respectively and report the matter to the Board.

HOPE IT HELPS
4th February 2013, 11:47 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected sir
And what is total fees including hostel,fooding, 11th class and coaching for iit/aiee.
thanks
HI!
After passing 12th if you want to I.I.T or A.I.E.E.E then you have to opt following subject after passing 10th:-
> Physics
> Chemistry
> Maths

After passing 12th you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.S.A.T
etc

For these exam you have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks. For I.I.T-J.E.E minimum 60% marks.

For ST/SC Candidate 5% marks relaxation.

ALL THE BEST!
24th February 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 11th class with science in best govt. school of delhi ? I want to know date of issueing form of application and required minimum marks for admission .
25th February 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What percentage is needed in ICSE board to get admission in bansal classes?
30th March 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

A student has passed 8rth class from an Inter college located in Lucknow and affiliated from I.C.S.E.- Board, New Delhi, wants to leave this college, please tell the authority by whom his transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the Board concerned.

(viii) If the statement made by the parent or guardian of a student or by the student himself/herself, if he/she was major at the time of his/her admission to a school, is found to contain any wilful misrepresentation of facts regarding the student%u2019s career, the head of the institution may punish him/her as per provision of the Education Act of the State/Union Territory or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan/Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti rules, as the case may be, respectively and report the matter to the Board.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-admission-after-10th-class-1043180.html#ixzz2P13wOJzB
6th April 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

A CBSE affiliated school regret of giving admission to a student who has been a student from class 1st to 10th. Now what to do?
14th April 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want get admission in class 11th class in best boarding schools of rajasthan
13th May 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

whats admission charge of inter?
29th June 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to take addmision in sanik school after passing 10th class
30th December 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

sir I don't like maths so if choose pure science can I get addmision in miltry school
6th February 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Being a student of class 10i'm interested to know the admission procedure of bhu & what is the fee structure.
14th April 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir

thanks[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?