26th April 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Steps to get admission in Bansal classes? How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?

After passing out from the ICSE exams,what are the steps to get admission in bansal classes? How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?

26th November 2014, 04:36 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Steps to get admission in Bansal classes? How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?

Admission in Bansal classes is taken through admission test . They have two different batches , first starts in April/May and second starts in June/July.

Admission forms are available from January onwards for the next session.

For school admission , you have to little cautious. There are so many students , you have to apply at the very beginning. There are separate sections for coaching students there. So , you need not to worry about every day school.

Most of the scools are either CBSE/RBSE recognised. You may not find ICSE schools there.
23rd March 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Steps to get admission in Bansal classes? How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?

I want to get admission at class XI in Kota , so that it will help after XII. Pl tell me how to proceed for admission as I am going to clear CBSE class xi now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?