16th May 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSc college?

Are any type of cet, neet etc exams are needed to get admission in any bsc college?

23rd April 2014, 03:46 PM
shubham rathores

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc college?

first u have to complete ur 12th with almost 80% let me tell u a skim in the rajasthan if u get more than 85% u will get 5 laks scholarship by the rajasthan goverment during ur Bsc and there sevral Bsc college in the rajasthan like subhoad college in jaipur so u can apply to college for Bsc.
6th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are any type of cet, neet etc exams are needed to get admission in any bsc college?
There is no such type of entrance examination are required for B.Sc course. You can get direct admission after completing 12th standard. Only few Institution in which conduct entrance examination within the college. B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

B.Sc course Specialization:-

-Computer science
-Zoology
-Biology
-Mathematics
-Information Technology

The Applicant should be passed in 12th Examination any stream from recognized university or Equivalent Examination and should score 50% percentage of marks in 12th board Examination. There is no specific Examination for B.Sc course. So, After completing B.Sc course you can direct admission for based on 12th standard board examination.
27th December 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

If I score 85 percent in 12 th then shall I get admission for bsc in thane top collage and is there aany scolraship for me
20th August 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12that2012 can I get admission in Bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?