16th September 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?

I want to take admission in bsc agricuture college. i have givev a exam of skrau bikaner university to take admission but if i not selected in exam then i want to take direct admission in bsc agriculture college in rajasthan plz answer

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
  3. What are the requirements for getting admission in BSc Agriculture? In which colleges can I apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study BSc in Agriculture in Indian Colleges? How to get admission?
  5. Can I get direct admission in Khalsa College Amritsar for B.Sc Agriculture?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. Can I get admission for BSc Agriculture in government colleges in Maharashtra
  8. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  9. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  10. Best engineering colleges which are offering direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan Jaipur?
  11. How can I join Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges in Bangalore region?
  12. How can I get admission in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra colleges?
  13. What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  16. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  17. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  18. How can I take admission in BSc 3rd Maths? I have passed BSc Hons

20th September 2014, 02:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in B.Sc Agriculture in colleges of Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in bsc agricuture college. i have givev a exam of skrau bikaner university to take admission but if i not selected in exam then i want to take direct admission in bsc agriculture college in rajasthan plz answer
It is based on the university rules and regulation. If you are not selected in the examination then you can contact the college administration and ask about the alternate chance for admission. They will guide you to get admission to B.Sc course. However, you can get admission through management quota, if the university offers.

If you think it's difficult to get admission for B.Sc into Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, then please don't waste your time. Apply for B.Sc Agriculture course in other colleges. There are so many colleges in Rajasthan which offers B.Sc in Agriculture course.

B.Sc Agriculture course in Rajasthan:-
  • College of Agriculture
  • Institute of Agribusiness Management
  • S.K.N. College of Agriculture
  • College of Home Science

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?