21st March 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSc Hons Maths in GNDU campus? What is the procedure and when will the forms be available?

Sir i want to get addmission in b.s.c. Hons. Maths in g.n.d.u. Campus.. Give me details about the admision procedure.. And when will be the forms available for it..??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  2. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths in 2nd year after scoring 80.8% in 12th? Procedure for the same?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons) -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  5. Can I get admission in DU main campus in BSc Maths hons after scoring 85% in 12th non medical
  6. Can i get admission in St Stephens for BSc Maths(Hons) after securing 87% in PCM? Will I get admission in top 10 college of North Campus?
  7. How to do B.Ed correspondence in GNDU Arts?
  8. Best colleges in Chandigarh for BSc Maths Hons? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  10. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  11. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  12. When are the campus placements of GNDU Amritsar?
  13. How can I take admission in BSc 3rd Maths? I have passed BSc Hons
  14. How to take admission in GNDU for BSc with Psychology? I have passed 12th class with medical stream
  15. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  16. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?
  18. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
10th April 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Hons Maths in GNDU campus? What is the procedure and when will the forms be available?

is there any entrance exam to take admission in bsc maths(hons) in GNDU or any other university of punjab ?
12th May 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in BSc Hons Maths in GNDU campus? What is the procedure and when will the forms be available?

how to get admission in b sc honours physics my marks in PCM are 98,94 and 98 resp.
16th May 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there bsc hons in mathematics in gndu?
3rd June 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date to apply for bsc hons in physcs from gndu pls help
13th June 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in b.sc.hons.in maths.when will the forms available?
24th April 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to get admission b.s.c math hons in g n d u.Give me details about the admission procedure....and when will be the admission form available for it.....is there any entrance exam to take admission in b.s.c math (hons)
2nd June 2015, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Can a bsc physics hons graduate pursue MSC maths in gndu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?