11th June 2011, 08:26 PM
aastrvi

Best colleges in Chandigarh for BSc Maths Hons? What is the admission procedure?

i want to know about best colleges in chandigarh for bsc maths hons and about there admission procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges for BSc Hons in maths in Punjab and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths in 2nd year after scoring 80.8% in 12th? Procedure for the same?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  5. How to get admission in BSc Hons Maths in GNDU campus? What is the procedure and when will the forms be available?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in BSc Hons in PU Chandigarh? Is there any entrance test for that
  7. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  8. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  9. Can I get admission in sec 10 DAV Chandigarh in BSc hons after scoring 70% marks in CBSE 12th board exam?
  10. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  11. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  13. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges?
  15. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  17. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  18. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
7th April 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Chandigarh for BSc Maths Hons? What is the admission procedure?

i have compartment in chemistry in x11. its result is come in may. please tell me that i have got in admisssion in bsc hons(math) in punjab university in chandigarh.
17th April 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Chandigarh for BSc Maths Hons? What is the admission procedure?

what is the produser of bsc math
20th June 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting admission in dav college chandigarh 10 after scoring 61 %in 12th cbse examination in non-medical stream??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?