15th June 2013, 08:44 PM
Parvesh Poonia Poonia

Can I get admission in DU main campus in BSc Maths hons after scoring 85% in 12th non medical

can i get admission in DU main campus in B.sc maths hons. after scoring 85% in 12 non medical

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  2. How to do BSc Maths Hons from DU after passing 12th with 84% marks from non medical stream?
  3. How to get admission in BSc Hons Maths in GNDU campus? What is the procedure and when will the forms be available?
  4. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  5. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths in 2nd year after scoring 80.8% in 12th? Procedure for the same?
  6. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in BSc Maths(Hons) after scoring 58% in PCM in 12th CBSE board
  8. Suggest some books for iit jam
  9. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths after scoring 66.4% marks in PSEB?
  10. Can i get admission in St Stephens for BSc Maths(Hons) after securing 87% in PCM? Will I get admission in top 10 college of North Campus?
  11. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  12. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  13. Minimum percentage needed in 12th to get admission in north DU campus for BSc(Hons) in any branch?
  14. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  15. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do B.Com or Economics Hons after scoring 79% marks in 12th
  17. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
  18. Can I get admission in BSc Hons in Patiala University after completing 12th with Non Medical and now doing diploma in Pharmacy
31st July 2015, 09:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU main campus in BSc Maths hons after scoring 85% in 12th non medical

No, it is not possible to get the admission in the North Campus with the 85% aggregate in the Maths hons. As the minimum requirement for most of the courses is above 90%.

So you are not eligible to get the admission. If you belongs to the reserved category then there is chance of getting the admission in the Delhi university in hons. course.

So you can take the admission in any other government or private university if you have interest in the Mathematics courses.

The admission for the 2015 is closed in Mathematics hons in all the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?