14th April 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in class 11th after completing 10th?

I have completed my 10th tell me the procedure of getting admission in class 11th my mobile number is 9934044531

15th April 2013, 09:23 AM
manjusha2494

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11th after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10th tell me the procedure of getting admission in class 11th my mobile number is 9934044531
If you are trying to take admission in any of the CBSE schools then:-

1) Your performance will be assessed using numerical marking

2)You will be shown grade and grade points of every subject.

3)You shall also be provided by the school,the CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average)

If you score minimum D grade,you shall be provided a Qualifying Certificate,then you shall be eligible for the higher class in that school.

If you score D grade in all the subjects (excluding the 6th subject),then you will not be allowed to study in the higher class of that school.

If you attain E1 or E2 in one or more subjects,you will have to improve your performance in those subjects.

all the best
15th April 2013, 05:03 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get admission in class 11th after completing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

First of all I would like to say one thing that there are two possibilities after you give class 10th. They are:

1. You be in the same school and pursue your Higher Secondary Classes

2. You change school for stream and so then you require admission details for the same.

If you are in a school where in you are satisfied and it has good name and reputation, I would always recommend that you stay with that school and go ahead by taking whatever stream you wish to take. But if its not like that and you feel that you have to get a change and go to a different school/board then the reason for the change of school is valid.

I would give you the procedure. Ask your parents to keep looking for all the schools who take admissions in Class 11th as not all the schools are open for the admission in the final two years of schooling. It only happens in case of vacancies.

Once they get them, you have to visit that school and buy forms for the application procedure. You have to fill it and attach all the necessary documents i.e 10th pass certificate, mark sheet which might act as cut off, ID Proof, residence proof etc and then submit it there. You would have to sit for an entrance and compete with all other students who wish to take admission in that school.

If you are through, then you can easily get the stream of your choice and you can start studying in that school. However if you do not get through, then I am afraid that you have to try in some low grade schools than that. So in that case it would be better to stick to your own school.. Please do not take transfer letter before you get admission in a good school so that you can always have the option of continuing with your own school.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
29th May 2015, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I don.t get good marks in 10 board it is only 6.6 cgpa what should i do which school is good in commerce to give admission.
1st November 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Which of the school in chennai rated superior for admission in 11 th cbse for a bright performing boy 1.pssbmillineum pour 2 dav. Velachery3 PSBs school in Kangar
Ramji
19th July 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get an admission form I have completed my X standard from Meghalya board I want to join at Navy school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?