8th June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose in class 11th after completing 10th with 91%

i have jst completed my 10th with 91% i am good in maths but i am intersted both in maths and sceince what should i choose in class 11th??

12th June 2013, 11:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose in class 11th after completing 10th with 91%

You can select science as the main stream in 12th. HSC in science can be pursued with subjects like physics, chemistry, and mathematics. After completion of the course, you can join to courses like B.Tech or B.Sc. Diploma in technical streams like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering can be selected for studies. Being a science student, you are eligible to join any of the three branches of army (through NDA entrance).
12th June 2013, 08:40 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have jst completed my 10th with 91% i am good in maths but i am intersted both in maths and sceince what should i choose in class 11th??
you have good marks in 10 you can choose any one stream from science,commerce,arts. But according to your marks you have to choose science stream have physics,chemistry as main subject. You can do bsc,btech,bca,ba after completing your 12th. You can also apply for army and navy. If you want clerical job then give ibps test.
best of luck
5th November 2019, 10:13 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

First of all congratulations you have scored a very good score in your 10 standard
As you mentioned that you are good in math according to me you should go for non medical stream as you have interest in that field it will be easy for you to grasp the concept
As long as you have interest it won't bore you
There are also many options for non medical stream,there are many Lines even in engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?