26th March 2012, 10:45 AM
gurjeetkr40

How to get admission in correspondence B.Ed from PU without teaching experience

hello sir,

i want to know about admission in correspondence b.ed from p.u. without teaching experience. i am now 34 years. i have done m.com from p.u.

Related Questions:
15th January 2016, 07:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in correspondence B.Ed from PU without teaching experience

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course from any recognised university.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination for corresponding course. So, you have to qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course.
15th January 2016, 11:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in correspondence B.Ed from PU without teaching experience

There is no need to have teaching experience to get admission in Bachelor of Education course.

Admission in the course is on the basis of qualifying in entrance examination conducted by different university. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in graduation.

So, if you have bachelor degree you just need to appear for entrance examination conducted by university in which you want admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?