11th November 2011, 01:42 PM
zanim

List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?

Would it be possible to get a degree in B.ED from a good university via correspondence? I had got all the relevant books for the IGNOU EXAM and later found out that 2 years of teaching experience was compulsary which I find ironical. If an individual did have the time why would she opt for a correspondence course and even if time was not a criteria,which school would offer her a post minus a b.ed? I would be truly grateful to the person who would guide me on how to acquire this degree,
thanking you, Mrs. Maneckshaw.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  2. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  3. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  4. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  5. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  6. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  7. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  8. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  9. Which are the best universities for B.Ed course?
  10. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  11. List of the colleges offering D.Pharmacy in correspondence ni maharastra or in Mumbai -- [New]
  12. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  13. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  16. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Civil Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra?
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence program in Psychology?
  18. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
22nd February 2012, 01:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanim View Post
Would it be possible to get a degree in B.ED from a good university via correspondence? I had got all the relevant books for the IGNOU EXAM and later found out that 2 years of teaching experience was compulsary which I find ironical. If an individual did have the time why would she opt for a correspondence course and even if time was not a criteria,which school would offer her a post minus a b.ed? I would be truly grateful to the person who would guide me on how to acquire this degree,
thanking you, Mrs. Maneckshaw.
Any university recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (N.C.T.E.) has to follow its guidelines and according to the guidelines set by the N.C.T.E., candidates willing to pursue Bachelor of Education through correspondence, must have been working as a teacher in a recognized school since two years or more.

As far as the percentage of marks in graduation or any other qualifying exam is concerned, candidates will be considered eligible to pursue the course irrespective of the marks secured in the qualifying exam provided she/he has the required work experience as mentioned above.
27th September 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?

i want to do b.ed degree with out experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?