30th May 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching

I am working women and have no experience in teaching.I would like to know about the recognised bed correspondence courses which does not need experience.which month of the courses.and how much fee. I am do it this b ed Courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  2. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  3. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  4. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  6. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  7. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence course? I have 4 years of teaching experience
  8. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  11. How to get admission in B.Ed through correspondence? I am working as a clerk in education department
  12. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence from Punjab without having teaching experience?
  13. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  14. How to do B.Ed through correspondence education?
  15. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  16. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
  18. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
13th August 2012, 04:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working women and have no experience in teaching.I would like to know about the recognised bed correspondence courses which does not need experience.which month of the courses.and how much fee. I am do it this b ed Courses.

If you are seeking to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through Distance/Correspondence mode from any of the recognized University, you must hold a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Beside this you also need to be presently working as a Teacher in a recognized School located in the territorial jurisdiction of the University and holding a minimum of two years of experience in the same. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of Universities which offers Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through Distance/Correspondence mode:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Kurukshetra University

Maharshi Dayanand University

Annamalai University

Kakatia University

For detail information regarding admission procedure and Fee structure one must refer to the official website of the above mentioned Universities or any other of concern.
13th August 2012, 05:26 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching

There is no or very few correspondence Institute which do not required teaching Experience for B.ed course .

Most of the Correspondence Institutes require 2 years Teaching Experience for B.ed Progromme However if you want to go

for Teaching profession than you would apply for Regular B.ed Programme.

Regular B.ed course is of one or two year course for that you need to attend classes and have to quit your job.

The age limit for regular B.ed course is 28 years (around) or no age limit .

This Course is offered by many institution/universities in India.

For Regular B.ed course it is expected from student to clear the entrance examination organized by institution/university.

you may appear for your state level exam which is conduct by your state or any other central university exam.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course Entrance Examination:

Bachelor from a recognized University.
You must have 50% to 55% marks in your graduation .

PATTERN

Most Popular Colleges for B.Ed courses in India

Jamia Milia Islamia University,Delhi.
St.Xavier's College,Mumbai.
Loyola College,Chennai.
Amity Institute of Education,Noida.
St.Ann's College of Education,Mangalore.
St.Xavier's College of Education,Patna.
Government College of Education,Chandigarh.
Loyola College of Education,Jamshedpur.
Karnataka State Open University,Mysore.
Lovely Professional University,Jallandhar.
Mother Teresa's Women University,Tamil Nadu.
29th June 2013, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

i am army man and i want do b.ed on service, how do,and no teaching experience
7th November 2013, 06:15 PM
Pelsinfevaiff

Default Universe LLC virtual assistants

“It has been really interesting working with you, excellent job Universe LLC! ”
12th September 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I'm working as teacher in private school. I had taken admission at B. Ed course this year. When I was taken admission that time director are agree to manage my non-attendance but now he is refusing that and pressurized me to attend college regularly. I have 8year old daughter. When she came back from school she needs me. There is no one with me to look after at her. College authorities forcing for attendance and giving me notice and also telling that they will give me my TC.
When I said ok give my TC back with my fees then they said you want your TC you can take it but we are never give your fees back. Now I don't know what to do.
I can't leave my job because if I leave my job then how can I will pay my fees.
Please help me suggest me something what I should do. I want to do both job and B. Ed also please help me.
29th August 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 9 years teaching experience. I am not B.Ed. I am a graduate. I will want to doing B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?