20th May 2011, 02:59 PM

How to get admission in CS course after completing graduation? Fee structure for both intermediate and final exams?

please tell me how to get admission in cs course after completing graduation as well as its fee structure for both intermediate and final exams,its course material for both intermediate and final...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  2. Required Qualification to join ICWAI? What will be the duration of this course?
  3. What does ICWAI mean? What is the minimum time of completion of the course?
  4. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam?
  5. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?
  6. If a person has done diploma(polytechnic) in electric engineering along with 12th can he do PG course?
  7. Company Secretary Course Duration? How many subjects in Company Secretary Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I become a Chartered Accountant if pursue B.Com?
  9. Registration procedure in ICWA, fee structure and duration of course?
  10. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  11. Is entrance exam compulsory after completion of graduation for ICWA registration? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of CS course for foundation, intermediate and final?
  13. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  14. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  15. What is the duration of ICWAI course? I am studying degree 2nd year
  16. What is the total fees of ICWAI?
  17. How to do ICWA after 12th with B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible to join ICWAI course after completion of B.Tech in CSE? What will be the career scope for this course?
20th August 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in CS course after completing graduation? Fee structure for both intermediate and final exams?

i m final year awaited student .Is it possible to get direct admission in intermediate level?
19th November 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in CS course after completing graduation? Fee structure for both intermediate and final exams?

For Dec 2012 Attempts when should I take Registration in CS
14th January 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

my name is kishan. i m student of Bcom 1st year. i m so poor so i was thinking cs is comfortable
for me. please reply me soon...
19th April 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

My self Hetal. I have completed my TY BA IN 2007. I left study from 2007 so can i get admission in CS?
24th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

My name is Balendu Vikram. Ihv done Graduation from Chemistry . I want to take Admission In Cs. How can i take admition for that
. please Suggest me soon...
2nd July 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM MOUNIKA.I HAVE COMPLETED MY CA-CPT. DO I GET ANY EXEMPTIONS BASED ON MY MARK..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?