15th December 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in D pharmacy after doing BCA graduation? I am interested to deal in medicines in future

I am a bca graduate and i was a commerce student
How can i get admission in D pharmacy as i am intersted to deal in medicines in future?

15th December 2015, 02:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in D pharmacy after doing BCA graduation? I am interested to deal in medicines in future

Since you have completed your 12th class in Commerce stream and pursuing your BCA now, you are not eligible to join D-Pharmacy course.

D-Pharmacy stands for Diploma in Pharmacy. It is a 2 year course being offered by many of the prestigious Pharmacy colleges in India. In order to be eligible to join this course, the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates is completion of 12th class with Science stream.

A science stream would contain the subjects like
Botany
Zoology
Mathematics,
Physics
Chemistry

Soon after the completion of Diploma course, certificate will be given to the candidates which is a mandate in order to open Medical store.

After completion of D-Pharmacy, the candidates will be directly given admission into 2nd year of B-Pharmacy course. But this is not applicable in your case as you are not at all eligible to join D-Pharmacy course itself.

Though you have interest to deal with Medicines, you are not eligible. You would have enquired regarding the eligibility while you are pursuing 10th class itself. You are very late.

However, I suggest you to complete BCA course and then opt for MBA course in Post Graduation.

In MBA course, some specializations available related to Life Sciences or related to Medicine which are
MBA in Healthcare Management
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

Better you can opt for any of these specializations in your MBA course. It is always a good choice to join the course as per your interest and by considering the future career aspects.

B-Schools and IIM's are the top Institutions to join MBA course. Try to get admission in these Institutions so that your career will be fruitful.

Popular Entrance Exams to join MBA course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

In order to be eligible to join MBA course, you should score a minimum of 50% of marks in your BCA course. While pursuing your BCA itself, start preparation for Entrance Exam.
4th January 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in D pharmacy after doing BCA graduation? I am interested to deal in medicines in future

I have done my BCA and want to do d pharma and have passed my 12th with science stream is it possible to do d pharma after BCA pls solve this query and how it is possible pls help
10th February 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BCA and want to do d pharma and have passed my 12th with science stream is it possible to do d pharma after BCA pls solve this query and how it is possible pls help
22nd July 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello i completed bca and done 12th in computer science stream i studied computer science instead of boilogy , i studied mathematics, physics, chemistry, is it able to study d pharmacy for me suggest me?
18th July 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello i have completed bca in 2013 and done 12th in computer science stream i studied computer science instead of biology , i studied mathematics, physics, chemistry, is it able to study d pharmacy for me suggest me?
31st August 2019, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I am Bca student final in 2016, how to admission in d pharma
14th November 2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addmission 2nd year D pharmacy after completing bsc in microbiology
15th June 2023, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

What will be best pharmacy or aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?