10th April 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in FIITJEE? I am a student of 12th pass

how to get admission in fiit jee for the year 2014-2015 ,i am a student of just 12th pass

14th May 2015, 03:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in FIITJEE? I am a student of 12th pass

FIIT-JEE is one of the India's most popular coaching class for engineering entrance examination because of its quality education and high selection rate in the same examination .It has its branches all around the India but its top faculty and the main branch is in New Delhi .

For your admission in the FIIT-JEE you do not have to worry much as you can get direct admission in it on visiting to its one of the branches .

But for your admission in the top branches and for concession in the charges you have to go through its admission cum scholarship test called as FIIT-JEE Talent Reward Examination .Depending on the marks in the same you will be offered the branch and scholarship for your coaching class .

The notification about the same examination and application form for the same are available online and in each of the branches of same .So visit the nearest branch or the official link of same i.e; www.fiitjee.com or
www.fiitjee-ftre.com and collect more information and then make the decision.
8th December 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Is there one year classroom program for IIT JEE aspirants after they have completed class 12
12th June 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

From when new batch is going to be started and when admission cum scholarship test is going to held? And which is the best branch of fiitjee in delhi?
13th November 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What are scholarships for admission in jee advanced batch on basis of jee mains marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?