2nd October 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to give FTII entrance exam?

I'm a graduate from delhi college of engineering .I'm interested in film making ,right now making some short films.I want ti give the entrance exam for FTII for direction .I wanted to know about the eligibility and entrance exam.

7th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to give FTII entrance exam?

after 12th what are the degree course offered?
3rd December 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom graduate. wanna enter this field. any suggestions, tips and pearls of wisdom ?
6th January 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I m bsc final year student with Zoology & Botany Subject. Plz suggest that, eligibility for directon and acting courses of ftii pune.
10th January 2012, 12:48 PM
dafilmschool

Location: Plot No C-3, Street No-11, MIDC,, Mumbai (Bombay), India 400093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m bsc final year student with Zoology & Botany Subject. Plz suggest that, eligibility for directon and acting courses of ftii pune.
Hi,

The minimum qualification required for Acting and Direction course at FTII is a Bachelors Degree. Since you're already in your final year, post completion of your degree, we believe you can appear for the entrance exam. For more details, check out this link: http://www.ftiindia.com/courses.html

Regards,
Digital Academy - The Film School
27th November 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma graduate wanna enter this field.....
25th December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i completed graduation of b.tech..now i am working as an assistant director in TFI.now i want to do film direction course in any top institute which helps to growth in my future...can u have any idea about this.plz tell me......how to enter nd how to get the admission with scholorship....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?