26th July 2012, 04:36 PM
kranthikumarforever@gmail

How to get admission in Germany with free of cost?

how to get admission in germany with free of cost...please tell me how should i do

Related Questions:
  1. Total cost to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Germany with free of cost?
  3. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  4. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  5. Cost of MBBS in Germany?
  6. Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?
  7. Scholarship in Germany to get Ph.D in related subjects? How much will it cost?
  8. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  9. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  10. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  11. How to study masters education in germany?
  12. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  13. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  16. How may I get the details of living areas In Germany where living cost is minimum?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
17th July 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Germany with free of cost?

Dear,

List of government colleges in germany.
You can study in this colleges. But you have to do your accomodation in your ways.

Heidelberg University
Leipzig University
University of Rostock
University of Greifswald
University of Freiburg
University of Munich
University of Tübingen
University of Halle-Wittenberg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?