10th November 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?

Hello
I am a student from india, currently doing my 12 .
I have 85% in 11 and 90% in 10 . I want to do my higher studyer abroad. i saw many web sites showing that there is no cost for doing b tech at germany! Please give me a current idea about b tech at germany.?. Also give me an idea about total cost for my study.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  3. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  4. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  5. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  6. Cost of MBBS in Germany?
  7. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
  8. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  9. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure and cost of studying MBBS in English at Germany?
  11. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  12. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  13. Scholarship in Germany to get Ph.D in related subjects? How much will it cost?
  14. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  17. How to seek M.Tech degree in Germany while studying mechanical engineering in private institute
  18. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
16th November 2014, 08:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?

Yes, there are many universities in Germany which are offering Technological courses with very low fee. But, they are not totally free of cost. The courses may cost around 3000 Euros( approximately 2,00,000). And most of the students will get scholarship of at least 2000 Euros. So, it indirectly mean that the education is free. So, that you can complete your graduation with very low fee.
The total cost for education and other expenses may cost up to 2 lakhs, if you can get scholarship.
7th June 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hai
I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering at 77% in India. I would like to goin B tech in Germany at low cost. So please give me a idea about total cost of my study ?
10th June 2015, 09:58 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard:

Accommodation, food, leisure, utility bills, transport, etc…sums up to approx. EUR 12000 per year, depending on where and how you choose to live.

In Germany whether a student is from the EU or not the enrollment fees is EUR1000 per year to an institute. The cost of tuition is EUR 700 approx. per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?