27th August 2011, 12:43 PM

How may I get the details of living areas In Germany where living cost is minimum?

in which area in germany, the cost of living is very less
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  2. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  3. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply? -- [New]
  4. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
  5. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  6. What would be the average cost of living for a Ph.D candidate at Freiburg in Germany?
  7. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  8. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  9. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  10. How may I know about the recruitment procedure in Indian embassy? I am an Indian citizen living in Germany
  11. Colleges/Universities offering MBA course in Singapore? College fee, hostel fee, cost of living, entrance exams and proficiency test details for the same?
  12. How should I become an Army Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  14. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?
  16. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  17. Difference between US and Australia? Which country is better?
  18. Method of application to fashion institute in Paris? Which examinations do we have to appear? How much will be the fee structure including the living cost? Can I avail any scholarship?
14th April 2012, 11:14 PM
rounak_online

Default Re: How may I get the details of living areas In Germany where living cost is minimum?

dear friend
Leipzig and Magdeburg are the cities of low expense

thanks
balram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?