31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Germany has free education scheme is that true?

sir I have interested to robotics in Germany , somebody said, me there have free education to study MS in Germany is it right?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  2. How to study masters education in germany?
  3. Education Abroad: I want to do B.E. from Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  5. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  6. Which course should I take to do MS in Germany?
  7. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  8. Options available after completing Automobile Engineering?
  9. Is there any free education in Germany for MS?
  10. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  11. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  12. Which are the M.Tech courses available in India if I am a B.Tech passout?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  16. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  17. Education for Indian Gay in Germany -- [New]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
2nd April 2014, 01:53 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Germany has free education scheme is that true?

Hello Friend !!

Yes, Germany offers free education for all the students local or foreign students.

But since you are interested in Robotics, not many of the local colleges will offer this course.

All the Top Universities will offer this course, and the Top Universities will charge for foreign students.

This is very less when compared to Robotics in Japan or America.

And remember, German Language is necessary if you are applying for any programme at a German university.

Before applying for the German University you should have :

Recognition of your certificates
Aptitude tests
Language skills
Proof of financial resources
Visa
Applying to university
Health insurance

Top Universities in Germany offering Masters in Robotics are :

Automation & IT (Master) - Cologne University of Applied Sciences (Gummersbach)

Automation & Robotics (Master of Science) - Dortmund University of Technology (Dortmund)

Automation Engineering (Master) - RWTH Aachen University (Aachen)

Automation engineering (Bachelor of Engineering (BE)) - Technical University of Central Hesse - THM (Gießen)

Automation Engineering and Robotics: (Bachelor) - Coburg University of Applied Sciences and Arts (Coburg)

Computer science (Master) - Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) (Karlsruhe)

Electrical and Information Engineering (Bachelor) - University of Applied Sciences Aschaffenburg (Aschaffenburg)

Electrical engineering and information technology (Bachelor) - Fulda University of Applied Sciences (Fulda)

Electrical engineering and information tehnology (Bachelor of Engineering) - University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim (Rosenheim)

Industrial engineering (Bachelor) - University of Applied Sciences Aschaffenburg (Aschaffenburg)

Information and Automation Engineering (Master) - University of Bremen (Bremen)

Information Technology, applied (Master of Science) - Dortmund University of Technology (Dortmund)

Mechatronics (Bachelor) - University of Applied Sciences Aschaffenburg (Aschaffenburg)

Mechatronics (Bachelor of Science) - University of Applied Sciences Darmstadt (Darmstadt)

Mechatronics (Bachelor of Science) - University of Stuttgart (Stuttgart)

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?