15th July 2012, 11:47 PM
Irum nausheen

How can I take admission in ISRO after pursuing B.tech from EC branch? What exams do I need to qualify?

Iam a persuing b.tech from ec branch (3rd year). how can i get admission in isro? what are the exams i need to qualify? how n when are the exams conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  3. In which all exams to qualify for pursuing MBBS in USA? -- [New]
  4. When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?
  5. Exams to be appeared by a CSE student to get a job in ISRO?
  6. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  7. Information regarding ISRO Entrance Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  9. How can I get into ISRO after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. Eligibility for DRDO, ISRO or NTPC exams with less than 60% in B.Tech?
  11. How to get admission in ISRO? Which exam should I qualify for ISRO?
  12. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech?
  13. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  14. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  16. Will I be eligible for ISRO Exam pursuing my 5th semester of B.Tech?
  17. Which college is the best for masters in Petroleum branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in this branch
  18. Is b.tech course conducted by isro?
30th June 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in ISRO after pursuing B.tech from EC branch? What exams do I need to qualify?

i am 1st year b.tech student with mechanical branch tell me what are the ways to be a scientist in isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?