4th February 2010, 10:15 PM
AYAN GHOSH

How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA?

respected sir,
i want to know that to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream M C A what should my rank in JECA and what % of marks i’ll have to score in JECA?

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  2. Rank needed in JECA for admission in Jadavpur University for MCA?
  3. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  4. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  5. Percentage required to get admission in MCA, Jadavpur University?
  6. How much percentage is required for admission to MCA in Jadavpur University? What is the fee structure for MCA course?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  8. Detailed information about WB-JECA? Why it is necessary to get MCA admission? -- [New]
  9. Percentage required in B.Com to get admission for M.Com in Jadavpur University?
  10. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  11. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  12. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after completing BCA with 70%?
  13. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  14. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  15. Is 12th percentage necessary for admission in Jadavpur University?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  17. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  18. Required Marks in WBJEE to get admission for ECE stream in Jadavpur University?
7th February 2010, 11:55 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA?

My friend Ayan the JECA is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. ... The candidate must have cleared his 10+2 exam with atleast 50 percent of marks ...
10th February 2010, 11:36 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA?

Eligibility for JECA: Candidates who have cleared their Bachelor's degree examination are eligible to apply for the course and the candidate must have cleared his 10+2 exam with atleast 50 percent of marks.
17th February 2010, 03:47 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Last year the closing rank for MCA from JU JECA was 127.

rank required for JECA 2010 are like this - general candidate 1-61,for sc/st 1-127.

Best of luck
19th February 2010, 12:16 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear freind
if you want to join M C A in jadavpur university then you can go for it..
by giving the exam of J E C A ..
for entering in jadavpur university you should have rank below 100..
ok
best of luck.
22nd February 2010, 10:04 PM
RAJ KALAM DAS

i want a master of computer application
so how will enter/addmission on this.
23rd February 2010, 09:24 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you you are interested in to get admission in mca in JECA-west bengal board, then you have to get 50% marks in 12th exams with maths. then you are eligible to get admission in this university.
14th April 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any management kota seat ?
21st April 2010, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Rank needed in
aieee for getting
admission in
yadavpur university
in computer science
ranjan patna
26th April 2010, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

from which bank i can collect the jeca application form for mca 2010 at jamshedpur and at howrah?please mention the bank branch name if any?
29th April 2010, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

what is best university for MCA
4th May 2010, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

is there management kota seat in jadavpur university kolkatta
9th May 2010, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE,LET ME KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR JECA IN DETAIL ?
9th May 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

how to get addmission in jadavpur university in the stream of MCA? what is the percentage required in JECA?is there any management kota?is graduations marks is considered in mca admission?
10th May 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

if i dont have 60% marks in 10 2 then will it be problem in ju during campusing
12th May 2010, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i read in BCA(4th sem) from netaji subhas open university. i have not admission on jadavpur university.
6th June 2010, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

if my score is around 75....what will my approx rank??????
16th June 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BCA from IGNOU. Am I eligible to appear for JECA?
27th June 2010, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i got 30% marks in maths in 12 exam.can i get admission in jadavpur university?
29th June 2010, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I have passed with 54.4% marks in 10 2 exam then will it be problem in ju during campusing and can i get admission in jadavpur university?
30th June 2010, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for date for getting the application form for admission in MCA?
2nd July 2010, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

is there no seat quota for obc?
14th July 2010, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

whats the syllabus for jeca exam?
15th July 2010, 10:11 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

If you want to join MCA in jadavpur university then you can apply by giving the exam of JECA

For admission in Jadavpur university you should have rank below 150.

Hope you will succeed.

Best of luck!!!!
23rd July 2010, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

the fee structure of mca in jadavpur university ?
23rd July 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

the fee structure of mca in jadavpur university ?
23rd July 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i have scored a rank of 98(SC) in JECA 2010. What are the chances of getting admission in JU or other Govt. colleges in Kolkata?
25th July 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i have scored rank 88(sc)in JECA 2010.can i get admission chance in JU or other Govt.or private college in kolkata?
26th July 2010, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have scored 90 rank(GENERAL) in JECA 2010. Is there any chance to get admission in Jadavpur university
27th July 2010, 02:19 PM
Papunu

Default Re: How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA?

i complete bca but i have not math subject in +2 . so can you give me the information about it.
29th July 2010, 08:38 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

to get admission in Jadavpur University for MCA course,you have to appear and qualify a exam,which is JECA.

and for attain the exam,the criteria is PCM combination in 12th with minimum 50% marks.

and 50% marks in graduation(purescience).

all the best.....
31st July 2010, 06:29 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA?

hello friend,
candidates must cleared their 11th and 12th with atleast of 50% mark.
and Last year the closing rank for MCA from JU JECA was 127.so try to come before
all the very best..!@!do well
good luck..!!
7th August 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 58(general)..so can you ensure me that i will get chance to be admitted in JU?
8th August 2010, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

is jadavpur university better than BIT mesra for MCA?
9th August 2010, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I gt 30% marks n maths in HS..can I gt addmsn n JU for MCA??
10th August 2010, 02:26 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

For admission in MCA course , each year jadavpur university conducts JECA exam for MCA. Rank is considered in this case not percentile/percentage since there are finite no of seats, you have to be in top 100 students in this exam.
21st August 2010, 05:18 AM
krishnapal

My rank is 68(GEN)..2010
When 67 rank allocated in JU..till there was 1 seat available in JU as displayed on board..
But I was told that JU is full..

Dipak Chatterjee rank 63(Gen).
He was told that 62 is last rank admitted to JU..

Manually they showed me(us) that 61 rank is last allocated for JU..

>>Then what is the real fact, which is the closing rank for JU?
23rd August 2010, 08:36 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
for elegibility to admit in JU in stream MCA: student with a Bachelor's degree (10+2+3 pattern) from an approved university in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management or Social Science with at least 55% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the Honours subject or in aggregate as applicable, with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate level; or in Engineering or Technology with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate are eligible to apply.
for JFCA
it will totally depend on councelling matter.so,it will be better if your rank in between 60-70.
for more:http://www.jadavpur.edu/contacts/contacts.htm
best of luck
23rd August 2010, 10:12 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
u may get chance to take admission in Jadavpur University.
Some entrance exam are conducted by Govt. such as JECA.
generally,rank required for JECA 2010 are like this - general candidate 1-61,
for sc/st 1-127.
for taking admission u have to score 50% in aggregate .

Good luck.
4th February 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Which types of question will be asked in JECA for MCA enterence xam
14th February 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF BCA I'M FROM ASSAM NORTHEASTERN REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT I WANT THE MCA ENTRANCE QUESTION PAPER
21st February 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BCA(6th sem). I want to know the question pattern of jeca exam? Pls sir help me...........
28th February 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Bs.c in Computer Application(final year) from C.U. Am I eligible to appear for JECA?
15th March 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

what percentage is needed in jeca and B.sc to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University? I got 75% in both madhyamik and H.S(Pure Science). But in B.sc (Math Hon) it was less than 50%. So is there any chance for me of getting admission in Jadavpur University for MCA through JECA? Please also kindly tell me the total amount of fees needed in per semester for MCA in JAdavpur and any other govt collages and also give me an idea of the fees needed in Private collages.
21st March 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum crieteria to able to getting addmission in jAdavpur university for mca????? i mean what is the minimum marks in madhyamik , H.S & bca to addmission in jadavpur university???? plzzz tell me
6th April 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

what is JECA...?
13th April 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have doing bca but in HS exam science strem is not there. So i have eligeble for mca in jadavpur univercity
14th April 2011, 08:13 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend,
Last year the closing rank for MCA from JU JECA was 127.

rank required for JECA 2010 are like this - general candidate 1-61,for sc/st 1-127.

good luck
16th April 2011, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have a question about my carrier after BCA for MCA. May u give me your any id where i can mail my personal carrier question.
i will b thankful forever for this.
My id is [email protected] its really critical situation sir so i kindly rrequest please send me ur id at this mail.
Thank you.
9th May 2011, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir.. I want to do MCA from any Govt.. colleges in west Bengal.So,what rank can gives me a safe rank to MCA from WB govt. colleges. Please tell me which was the last rank of jeca in last year for admission to a govt. college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?