24th August 2013, 11:15 AM
chandan prasad choudhury

How to get admission in LLB in 5 years?

AS physically challanged person want to educate my qualification now 53 years old require through distance/correspondence wat to admit further more my qualification appear in B.A. 2 years degree course (ARTS) from calcutta unioverssity, please guidence me

30th April 2023, 03:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB in 5 years?

The first thing I would like to mention here is that the idea of pursuing a Degree course in Law in distance/correspondence mode is not advisable as Bar Council of India (BCI) does not approve any university to offer any such degree course in distance mode and any such course is not valid for practicing law in a court.

Further, to get admission in 5 years LLB degree courses i.e; BA LLB, B.Sc. LLB, etc., you need to be a Class 12th or equivalent degree pass out.

Also, there is no upper age limit to pursue the 5-year LLB degree course and therefore you can pursue the same degree course even at the age of 53 years but you need to pursue the same in the regular mode of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?