27th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I get 5 years LLB admission after completing B.Com graduation with 39.5%

Will i get 5year llb admission for 2013-2014 academic year.now i am 23years
old. I completed b.com graduation with 39.5%. As per bar council norm i am not eligble to join 3year llb course because minimum 45% mark needs for eligibility.

28th December 2012, 08:31 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get 5 years LLB admission after completing B.Com graduation with 39.5%

No, you will not be eligible to get admission to 5 years LL.B. Degree as you have cross the maximum age limit of 20 years.

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law can be pursed in two ways depending upon one's academic qualification, one is 5 years Integrated LL.B after 12th and other is 3 years LL.B. after Graduation.

The candidate eligible for 5 years LL.B. course, must be an Indian National having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years.

The eligible candidate aspiring for 3 years LL.B. course, must be an Indian national having completed Graduation degree with 45% marks in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 30 years.

So as you are a graduate, you may apply for 3 years LL.B. course and may get admission in some institutions which have no percentage criteria, otherwise with your score of marks you will not be eligible for any of the LL.B. course.
28th December 2012, 09:56 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Lightbulb Re: Will I get 5 years LLB admission after completing B.Com graduation with 39.5%

Hi,

LLB Stands for Bachelor of Law and It's like an Bachelor degree Course .

Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course :

3-Years L.L.B/B.L : Candidates should have appeared or passed any graduation (10+2+3) pattern of a recognized university with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the universities concerned.

5 - Years L.L.B/B.L. : Candidates should have appeared or passed 2-year intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregated marks for any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.

L.L.M : Candidate holding LL.B/B.L Degree and candidates who have appeared/appearing for L.L.B/B.L, final year examination. Age limit not prescribed for admission into LL.M course

I am really sorry but minimum required Percentage is 45% for Cast and 50% for General Category.

Thanks.
28th December 2012, 01:15 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get 5 years LLB admission after completing B.Com graduation with 39.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will i get 5year llb admission for 2013-2014 academic year.now i am 23years
old. I completed b.com graduation with 39.5%. As per bar council norm i am not eligble to join 3year llb course because minimum 45% mark needs for eligibility.
Yes,you will not be Eligible to9 get admission in LLB 5 years Course.
Because in order to get Admission in LLB course,you must have a Valid Rank in CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

In order to appear in this Exam,you must have the Following Eligibility:-

Minimum Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be passed out in 10+2/Intermediate from any recognized board/University.

Other Important factors which restricts you in order to appear in this Exam are:-

>>If you belong from the General/OBC then your age should not be above 20 years.
>>If you belong from the SC/ST then your age should not be above 22 years.

Marks:-

>>If you belong from the General category then your minimum marks should be 50% in 10+2.
>>If you belong from the SC/ST/OBC category then your minimum marks should be 45% in 10+2.

The course of Law for 5 Years is basically called as BALLB.
It is an Integrated course.

Eligibility for doing this course are as follows:-

Minimum Educational Qualification:-

>>You must be passed out in Intermediate/10+2 in any stream from recognized board/university.

Marks:-

>>If you belong from the General/OBC then your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 45%.
>>>>If you belong from the SC/ST then your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 40%.

>>If you belong from the General category then Your age should not be above 20 years.
>>>>If you belong from the SC/ST/OBC category then Your age should not be above 22 years.

As your age 23 years which has exceeds in all terms,thus you will not be Eligible for doing this course.

However if you are interested in doing this course then you will have to do this course through Distance Mode.

Some of these Institutes are:-

>>Kolhan University.
>>Sidhu Kanu University.
>>Vinoba Bhabe University.
>>IGNOU.

28th December 2012, 02:39 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and the eligibility criterion is as follows:

The admission is based on the CLAT examination conducted.

You need to maintain a percentage of 55% and above throughout the academics in order to get admission.

As you are having very low percentage in your graduation so it will be tough to apply for the examination.

Thank you,

All the best.
28th December 2012, 05:17 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You are also not eligible to join 5 years long integrated LLB course. That course is for candidates who have completed 12th, not graduation. Since you have completed graduation, the wise move is to apply for LLB course.

You rightly pointed out that your percentage is well below the requirement for LLB course. But as far as BA LLB is concerned, you can not apply for it because you have exceed the age limit for the course.

The Bar Council of India has set 20 years as the age limit for BA LLB course which is 5 years in duration. The maximum relaxation in upper age limit is 2 years which is granted to SC/ST candidates.

Therefore as you can see, age is the biggest hurdle for you to apply for BA LLB course. While for LLB course, you are not meeting the percentage criteria. You should consider some other option. That would be my suggestion to you.

BA LLB Eligibility

1. Candidate should have completed 12th standard.

2. At least 50 percent marks in 12th.

3. SC/ST candidates need 45 percent marks.

4. The age limit is 20 years for BA LLB.

5. There is 2 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

LLB Eligibility

1. You should have completed bachelor course in any discipline.

2. At least 45 percent marks in bachelor course.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks.

4. Age limit to apply is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
29th December 2012, 07:47 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but you cannot go for LLB course admission if you have got just 39.5% marks in graduation.

This is because , the educational qualification that you should ahve for CLAT Exam is :

* you should have passed graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university.

* you must have a minimum of 55% marks in graduation if you belong to General Category.

* Relaxation of 5% marks is also for candidates of Reserved Categories.

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th June 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

After doing tybcom can i take addmission for l.l.b. And how many money spend for this in every year.
20th April 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there entrance exam for one who wants to perceive LLB after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?