21st November 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?

sir,
i want to inquire about the new .."professional law course of 5 years(LLB) which is only offered by some colleges....but searching on google is a waste of time ...its showing only integrated course (b.a llb , bba llb ....etc.etc.) plz guide me .......and inform about the colleges offering five year llb n the criterion ...to get admission or there web address thanku!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  2. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures?
  3. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  4. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  5. Information regarding law colleges offering law courses after 12th?
  6. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get a seat in Government Law Colleges after scoring 1640 rank in Law CET? Which colleges provide Hostel Accommodation Facility for 5 years Law Course?
  8. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  9. Colleges offering Biotechnology at graduation level besides professional course?
  10. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  11. List of Law colleges offering evening law courses in India? Can a candidate who has completed the law course through evening college enroll in bar council and practice law in courts/tribunals?
  12. M.Com and 3 years law after completing B.Com?
  13. Can I do Law after B.Tech computer science? Duration of the course? Which are the colleges for Law?
  14. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  15. Which stream do I have to choose to become a Lawyer?
  16. Colleges offering admission in Law after pursuing B.Com? Top colleges offering this course? Entrance exams which are held?
  17. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  18. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course?
21st November 2014, 11:47 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?

Yes, Government has released a new Professional Law Course Of 5 Years and some of colleges have already started this programme as soon as the government released the new.

Here I am Listing Some Of Good Colleges Which Has Started Offering 5 Years Programme For Law:-

1. Dr. Ambedkar College Of Law
Aurangabad (Maharashtra)

2. Bishop Cotton Women's Christian Law College
Banglore ( Karnataka )

3. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Bhubaneshwar (Orissa)

4. Amity Law School
Noida (Delhi)

5. National Education Foundation
Guwahati (Assam)

6. Symbosias Societys Law College
Pune (Maharashtra)

7. J.S.S Law College
Mysore (Karnataka)

8. Seshadripuram Law College, Bangalore, Karnataka

9. Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies
New Delhi

10. IMS Law College
Noida

11. Jamia Millia Islamia
Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?