17th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?

sir i want to get admission in m.e. 2nd year(electronics and communication) and i have post graduate diploma in same degree. how to get that and which college offering the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?
  2. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in other colleges while doing BSc Mass Communication in 2nd semester? What is the procedure?
  4. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  7. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  9. Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A? -- [New]
  10. Which books are best for communication engineering?
  11. Which colleges can I get if my English is not perfect?
  12. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student?
  15. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd ISC for 6 years old candidate?
  18. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
14th March 2016, 10:46 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?

If you have completed your Diploma course after 12th board exams, then you are eligible for admission in second year directly.

Admissions are done on the basis of your rank in the respective competitive entrance exams. The candidate will have to go through proper counseling process and seats are allocated on the basis of rank only. Almost 10% seats will be available in every technical college for the Lateral entry students.

At the time of counseling you will be ask to fill the college choice ,and seats will be allocated on the basis on choice. If you are not getting good college in first round then you can wait for the second round of counseling. But the chances of getting good college in second round will be very rear. So to lock your seat in first round only.

The fee-structure will be same for the regular students and for the lateral entry students.

For more details you can visit the official website of technical university of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?