13th January 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 2nd ISC for 6 years old candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I want my child's admission in 2nd standard for the coming academic year in ICSE Board. She is of 6 years old. So, she is eligible for 2nd standard admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  2. Eligibility criteria to get admission in ISC?
  3. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  4. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam?
  5. Will I get admission in NIT after scoring 44.4% in ISC board and 51% in aggregate
  6. Will I get admission in NIT after scoring 51% aggregate? I have scored 44.4% in ISC board
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  9. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  10. Last 10 years ISC question papers?
  11. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 12th ISC for 10th NIOS candidate?
  13. Can I get admission to study ISC Humanities being a 10th NIOS candidate?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board for a candidate who has secured 82.2% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 2nd standard of ICSE Board?
  16. What is the eligibility for ISC exam?
  17. Whether marks of 2nd Language is mandatory to include in best of 5 subjects in 12th ISC?
  18. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
13th January 2016, 08:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 2nd ISC for 6 years old candidate?

Yes, she is very much eligible to get admission in 2nd standard and a matter of fact she is over aged and might be there a problem for admission in many schools. But you should try for admission in good schools and I am sure she will get admission in 2nd standard.
13th January 2016, 10:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 2nd ISC for 6 years old candidate?

6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in 2nd ICSE board.

For admission in 2nd class age of candidate must be from 6 to 8 years.
Candidate has to appear in an admission test that is conducted by the school. Candidate will get admission on the basis of performance in that exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?