17th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?

sir i want to get admission in m.e. 2nd year(electronics and communication) and i have post graduate diploma in same degree. how to get that and which college offering the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in ECE without any entrance exam?
  2. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  3. How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(Electronics and Communication)?
  4. Best placement colleges offering lateral entry into 2nd year for diploma students in AP for ECE branch -- [New]
  5. List of best colleges to do B.E Electronics and communication in Tamil Nadu after completion of Diploma?
  6. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  7. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  8. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  9. Is there any PG diploma course for B.E(ECE) students? Colleges offering the diploma course in PG level?
  10. List of colleges in WB offering admission through Management quota in ECE Diploma?
  11. Colleges offering direct entry into B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top colleges to get admission for B.Tech in ECE under UPTU after completion of Diploma course?
  13. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  14. Can I get admission after diploma ECE in IIT?
  15. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT after completing ECE Diploma?
  18. List of colleges which are offering admission in 2nd year in Delhi and Jaipur?
31st December 2017, 01:30 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in M.E 2nd year(electronics and communication) after doing PG diploma in ECE? Which colleges are offering the course?

There is no procedure for lateral entry admission in Master of engineering. You will have to take admission in first year of Master of Engineering.

It means that after doing PG diploma in ECE, you can not directly take admission in second year Master of Engineering. You will have to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam.

On basis of GATE scorecard, you can take admission in first year of M.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?