15th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Kiddo Divyaa

How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?

Hi friends,
I am pursuing B.E.(ECE).I am doing 2nd year.i want to become a journalist but i dont have an idea bout it.can anyone tell me about the diploma course in mass communication needed to become a journalist ? How many years course is that ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?
  2. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  3. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  8. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  10. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  11. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  12. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  14. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  15. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  16. What path should I choose after 12th to become a Journalist?
  17. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  18. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission?
15th July 2012, 06:37 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?

Hi dear..
Generally after +2 you can opt for BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Commusnication)

But now that you are doing BE in ECE you can opt for diploma in Journalism and Mass communication

Many universities offer the same but I would recommend to go with IGNOU

Course Details and fee structure all are given at their official website given below.

http://www.ignou.ac.in

All the very best..
2nd March 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?

Pl inform me about distance post graduate dip.in journalism
23rd June 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

which is the best course to do after graduation in journalism??
25th January 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know that should i write entrance to join in a diploma course for journalism ?
16th February 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10th and I am very confused about my further studies. If I want to become a news reporter what should I study after class 10th and what are
qualifications should a news reporter have?
30th March 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a journalist but i havennt know how to do to become a journalist and i am in diploma engineering so plz sir help me ............
8th July 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend, my self vishal. I have to complet my D.J.M.C. from kota open univarsity. Or now i m working with times of india. So D.J.M.C. is best for a great futchar.
12th May 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyon I completed my 12th arts and I want to do journalist course aftr 12th what can I do plz help me
10th August 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir my friend is confused now for what i do after passing 12 she belongs to rural area and she know how to express the problem well she is very confident so plz... sir answered the question sir.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?