12th October 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for M.Tech or MBA after scoring 68% aggregate in B.Tech?

i have done b.tech from kurukshetra university with 68% addregate marks in .still i am not working anywhere.suggest me i will go for mtech or for mba.what will be the growth after mtech in private sector

Related Questions:
18th October 2011, 01:55 PM
chandni kumari 26

Default Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MBA after scoring 68% aggregate in B.Tech?

you have qualified your B.Tech course,so you are eligible to do m.tech or MBA also.but you can do m.tech or MBA by private sector.if you want to study by government sector then you have give gate exam .marks in b.tech doesn't matter only your gate score card play important role for further studding in m.tech.if you done m.tech from private sector then also it is good stand.for mba you have a very bright grow in your carrier,after completing it by any private or government institutes.
thanks
12th November 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MBA after scoring 68% aggregate in B.Tech?

is their any special mba course for btech graduates?
13th November 2011, 09:59 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

The decision to choose MBA or M.Tech is purely depends on ones own interest rather than anything else...

see M.Tech is something more in deep of subjects and need a vast knowledge and research minded people..
and MBA need a business minded, management , innovative ideas are required in this field..

Salary wise i thing MBA is best , we do have good salary in m.tech field but that need patience as it is more in research and knowledge rather than earning...

After M.tech there is same scope in private but if you government side that will benefit you more..As it is where a M.Tech student gets its platform to show and implement what he is learned till now...
13th November 2011, 11:20 AM
tejesh_09

You can definitely go for M.Tech or MBA after scoring 68% in B.Tech but decission is your's which is purely depending upon your choice of your carrier.

After B.Tech one can opt for M.Tech which is more research oriented one which leads to education as carrier, the salary for this job will steadily increase, so you have to keep patience.

MBA-MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION after B.Tech is an added advantage and salary will be lucrative depending upon one inclination and interest to wards business.
13th November 2011, 11:32 AM
mayamahra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done b.tech from kurukshetra university with 68% addregate marks in .still i am not working anywhere.suggest me i will go for mtech or for mba.what will be the growth after mtech in private sector
Look friend , the decision is yours .............
if you want to do specialization in your respective line of B.Tech then go for M.Tech .

Now a days all engineers go for the MBA after their basic graduation degree the reason behind this is the management degree gives the managing tool for handing today's dynamic business environment.

This also depends in which field you want to go like in academics or corporate.
No double if are looking for academic career you should go for M.Tech.

wishing you good luck
13th November 2011, 11:37 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Should I go for M.Tech or MBA after scoring 68% aggregate in B.Tech?

Quote:

MBA or M.Tech After B.Tech

This is a common dilemma among the B.Tech students..but the ultimate decision should be taken by you only keeping in mind your field of interest..

M.Tech is generally preferred by students who want to study their subjects more and want to go deeper into their knowledge..

You can take it like this..if B.Tech was a brief overview of the topics done so far then you are going to study every topic in detail and see the practical aspect of everything in M.Tech..

On the other hand..people who want to go for management and want to earn really good salary in a relatively short time prefer going for MBA..although its not so easy but still the trend seems to be like this..

For pursuing MBA from a very good college..one needs to have very sharp skills and a lot of though process combined with dedication..

M.Tech also offers really high salary and job security along with long term benefits but the process is a bit slow generally..

But as i said..you need to choose the stream which ultimately you feel is comfortable for you..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
13th November 2011, 12:19 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

The decision to choose MBA or M.Tech is purely depends on ones own interest rather than anything else...

see M.Tech is something more in deep of subjects and need a vast knowledge and research minded people..
and MBA need a business minded, management , innovative ideas are required in this field..

Salary wise i thing MBA is best , we do have good salary in m.tech field but that need patience as it is more in research and knowledge rather than earning...

After M.tech there is same scope in private but if you government side that will benefit you more..As it is where a M.Tech student gets its platform to show and implement what he is learned till now...
13th November 2011, 12:37 PM
prakhar mehrotra_786

It is true that it depends on your interest whether you are interested in research work or in business skills. As you are seeing that competition for job seeking is becoming tougher and tougher you must get good marks in m.tech and if you are not interested in going deep into the subject you can not attain good marks as well as job .so ask yourself in what field you are interested.
13th November 2011, 11:03 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can definitely apply for any of these courses.

If you wants to go for M.tech course then you have to appear in GATE exam..
After qualifying in GATE exam you can take admission in M.tech course.

If you wants to go for MBA course then you have to appear in entrance exams like-
CAT, MAT, XAT SNAP etc..
After qualifying in any of these entrance exam you will get a chance to take admission in MBA course..

All the best.
14th November 2011, 01:00 AM
kishoreb4

Quote:
hi after scoring 68 % in your btech you have both the eligibilities of getting into mtech and mba
for mtech you have to attend gate
and for mbs you have to attend cat or other exams.if you get in good colleges like iit and nit and iiit colleges you can go for mtech.

i would suggest you to do mba by attempting cat exam.
14th November 2011, 12:55 PM
tejesh_09

The decision is purely your's as to whether you go for M.Tech or MBA after B.Tech with 68% marks which depends upon your interest and inclination towards the subject.

M.Tech. is more research oriented and you will acquire deep knowledge in to the subject of M.Tech which leads to education as your carrier.

But for MBA one should have affinity towards business. This line is a challenging carrier to prove your self efficient in business management. A successful candidate may draw a lucrative starting salary compared to M. Tech line which needs great patience to earn handsomely.
14th November 2011, 12:56 PM
tejesh_09

The decision is purely your's as to whether you go for M.Tech or MBA after B.Tech with 68% marks which depends upon your interest and inclination towards the subject.

M.Tech. is more research oriented and you will acquire deep knowledge in to the subject of M.Tech which leads to education as your carrier.

But for MBA one should have affinity towards business. This line is a challenging carrier to prove your self efficient in business management. A successful candidate may draw a lucrative starting salary compared to M. Tech line which needs great patience to earn handsomely.
23rd December 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in Information & Technology. I passed with 68% got selected from campus interview but they are keep extending the joining date, Now my parents are asking me for further studying rather than waiting for job. So what should I do MBA or M.Tech. If MBA then which will be the preferred specialization for IT person. I don't think i am so good with technical knowledge and i don't have any idea about MBA syllabus. Totally confuse.
25th December 2011, 11:37 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

your eligible with marks for mba courses
12th February 2012, 12:05 PM
swati_forum

you have qualified your B.Tech course,so you are eligible to do m.tech or MBA also.but you can do m.tech or MBA by private sector.if you want to study by government sector then you have give gate exam .marks in b.tech doesn't matter only your gate score card play important role for further studding in m.tech.if you done m.tech from private sector then also it is good stand.for mba you have a very bright grow in your carrier,after completing it by any private or government institutes.
thanks
11th April 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I m a 3rd year student of b.tech IT. i have great interest in coding as well as science research areas.. what field shud i go for after completing my b.tech?
13th April 2012, 12:56 AM
monisha_sarabhai

dear you are not mentioning your branch but you can do following courses through M.Tech..............
1.mechanical engineering
2.electrical engineering
3.computer engineering
4.electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?