13th June 2013, 03:00 PM
shalini sanu

How to get admission in M.Tech in Pune?

How do i get admission in M.tech in pune widout any entrance exam coz its late to give any entrance exam now .wat z the procedure and wat is the fee structure??
pls let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  2. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  3. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  4. How to seek admission for M.Tech? I have completed B.E under Pune University
  5. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  6. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  7. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  8. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  9. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  10. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  11. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  12. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  14. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream? -- [New]
  17. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  18. Which are the colleges offering Post Graduation in Food Technology?
5th July 2017, 10:40 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in Pune?

In Pune, Many Institutes offer the direct admission to M.E./M.Tech course without GATE. You can apply for such institutes and can get admission. Admission will be available based on your merit rank and available seats.

Admission Procedure
- Go to official site of institute.
- Register online yourself.
- Fill the application form to apply for M.E./M.Tech course.
- Pay application fee & Submit your application.
- Institute will declare merit rank.
- If shortlisted and interested for admission, You can confirm your admission by submitting required documents and paying fees.

Institutes Offering M.E./M.Tech Admission
- B.R.A.C.T.'s Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
- All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering
- MKKKS's Cummins College of Engineering For Women
- D.Y.Patil College of Engineering
- Vidya Pratishathan College of Engineering
- Sinhgad Academy of Engineering
- G.H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Jaywantrao Sawant College of Engineering
- Genba Sopanrao Moza College of Engineering
- K.K. Wagh College of Engineering Education and Research
- JSPM's Imperial college of Engineering and Research

Fees Structure
Fees Structure varies from institute to institute. Average Tuition Fees for M.E./M.Tech course ranges from Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/- per year. Other Fees such as Caution Deposit, Admission Fee, Exam Fee, Activity Fee, Mess Fee, Library Fee are payable extra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?