18th March 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?

i want to know whethet IIIT Pune offering any distance education coursee for mtech and what is the eligibility criteria for the same. Also want to know the fee structure for Mtech courses

27th May 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?

SIR PLEASE TELL ME THE M-TECH ADMISSION NOTIFICATION DATE FOR IIITPUNE
17th June 2013, 12:52 PM
sukumar225143

IIITs are in focus since last few years because of the kind of infrastructure and facilities they offer to students. This year, I planned to cover every good institute for M.Tech admission to help students.

The good thing about IIITs is that they offer M.Tech admission based on their own exam (most of them). This definitely gives a plenty of opportunity for students who could not do well in GATE because of some reasons. These are really good places to be considered for Non GATE M.Tech admission. Students with low GATE scores or with non-GATE scores should not miss any of these. These institutes offer M.Tech in CSE for different engineering backgrounds

Date not yet released
27th April 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know whethet IIIT Pune offering any distance education coursee for mtech and what is the eligibility criteria for the same. Also want to know the fee structure for Mtech courses[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?