21st May 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech through GATE with 42 marks? I have completed B.Tech from government engineering college in computer science stream

Hi I had completed my B.Tech from Govt. Engg. College in Computer science stream in 2010.
Since that time I am working with some IT company.
I have tried for admision in Mt.Tech through GATE but got only 42 Marks.

Can you please answer what are the best option for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  4. Can I get admission in BITS for M.E. programme if secured 99.2% in GATE(CSE) having completed B.Tech from regional engineering college? -- [New]
  5. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  6. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  7. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  8. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  9. Can I get admission in Nirma University or LD engineering college after scoring 24.67/100 marks in GATE computer science exam?
  10. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which stream do I need to attend the GATE entrance exam? Can I attend it in computer science and engineering?
  14. Which branch should I choose in M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science stream?
  15. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  17. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  18. How to do M.Tech in any government college in Kerala without GATE? I have done B.Tech Computer Science
10th June 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech through GATE with 42 marks? I have completed B.Tech from government engineering college in computer science stream

what is the date for gate exam in 2012-13 ?
10th April 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech through GATE with 42 marks? I have completed B.Tech from government engineering college in computer science stream

Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs or IITs with a score of 341 and marks of 30.00 in GATE Exam for Mechanical Engg stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?