7th July 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BITS for M.E. programme if secured 99.2% in GATE(CSE) having completed B.Tech from regional engineering college?

Hi sir
I got 99.2% in GATE in computer science and have completed my btech from a regional engineering college.Will I be eligible for ME from BITS?
Does ME from BITS also requires A bachelors degree from BITS?Please help me out.Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
3rd February 2016, 11:21 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BITS for M.E. programme if secured 99.2% in GATE(CSE) having completed B.Tech from regional engineering college?

You have completed your B.Tech degree in Computer Science branch from a regional engineering college. Yes, definitely you are eligible for M.E from BITS. It is not compulsory that M.E from BITS require a bachelor’s degree from BITS. If you score good marks/ rank in its computer based test then you will definitely get a seat in M.E program.

**The online application is started in the first week of April every year while the Computer Based Test is organized in the last of May. In my opinion you have to be in regular touch to the website for getting aware of the notification of this year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?