7th March 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech without a valid GATE score? List of the reputed colleges?

admission in m.tech without valid gate score... so , send me reputed college names and there important dates ex- application form dates

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  5. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  6. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  8. Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?
  9. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  10. Colleges in India offering M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  11. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first? -- [New]
  12. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  13. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  14. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  15. Can I get a good college for M.Tech with a GATE score of 331 and rank 9037?
  16. Will I get admission for M.Tech in Electrical in Kerala Government Colleges after scoring 334 in GATE? What was the last years cutoff?
  17. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  18. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
1st March 2013, 03:33 PM
rritu sharma

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech without a valid GATE score? List of the reputed colleges?

hi ..for joining m.tech in any good institute like iit's and nit's you have to qualify gate entrance exam ...so my suggestion is that you should prepare yourself for gate gate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?