27th May 2010, 06:27 PM
Ankit Kapil

Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?

I want to get admission in M.Tech without GATE score in a good/reputed college/university during the current academic year. Kindly let me know the name of those colleges/universities in India and procedure to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  2. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  3. Eligibility to do Ph.D after completing B.Tech from Nagarjuna University?
  4. How GATE score can help me to get stipend? -- [New]
  5. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  8. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  9. How may I get admission in M.Tech in any reputed college? I've secured 413 marks in GATE with rank 5500
  10. Which are the universities or colleges that provide admission for M.Tech without GATE score
  11. How to get admission in M.Tech without a valid GATE score? List of the reputed colleges?
  12. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  13. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  14. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  16. How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  17. Names of some universities for admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  18. Which is better from career point of view, B.E, MS, M.Tech or MBA?
27th May 2010, 08:22 PM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?

yes through sponsored quota,you can get to iit also.
the forms comes in he month of may.
28th May 2010, 05:56 PM
jicks

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?

Hello,

If you want to do M.Tech in a reputed University/College, then the best way is to get GATE score.

You can get recommended admission in some private colleges.

I can give you name of colleges, if you select the area/city you are searching.
29th May 2010, 06:47 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes, you will get admission in M.Tech without GATE score. But It would have been better if you scored in gate exams, but there are some institutes like HBTI Kanpur
which is one of the reputed. They conduct their own entrance exams. If you clear
you can get seat in M tech and also since you have a gate score you may apply for scholarship too.........
30th June 2010, 08:14 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit Kapil View Post
I want to get admission in M.Tech without GATE score in a good/reputed college/university during the current academic year. Kindly let me know the name of those colleges/universities in India and procedure to get admission.
there are many private institutions which conduct their own exam. You will get direct admission in those institute by passing their exam. But the best way is to give gate exam. Secure good marks and then take admission in the best colleges of india.
6th July 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

If I get admission in M Pharm in a private university will I get GPAT scholarship?
3rd August 2010, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jicks View Post
Hello,

If you want to do M.Tech in a reputed University/College, then the best way is to get GATE score.

please give me a list of m.tech college without gate score in haryana
10th August 2010, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

will you please tell me the names of colleges conducting their own exam to join in m tech ?
please send the answer to my id [email protected]
11th August 2010, 04:16 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

There is no way you can get top ranked institutes for admission to M.Tech programs without scoring at GATE.

You can definitely get other private institutions for studying M.Tech by giving their own conducted entrance tests.

But reputed institutes like IITs and IISc require candidates to have a valid GATE score for admission to M.Tech.

So try for GATE ,otherwise you won't get a renowned institute.

Best of luck!
11th August 2010, 01:52 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

DEAR FRND,

without GATE you are not eligible for admission in M.TECH. in top institute like...
IITs

IISc

NITs

etc.

but you can take admission in NON GATE colleges like many private universities.

as for example WBUT, BPUT,UPTU...

all d best.
14th August 2010, 09:44 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

You can definitely get other private institutions for studying M.Tech by giving their own conducted entrance tests.They conduct their own entrance exams. If you clear you can get seat in M tech and also since you have a gate score you may apply for scholarship too.But reputed institutes like IITs and IISc require candidates to have a valid GATE score for admission to M.Tech.
15th August 2010, 07:46 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

vit and bits pilani take individual exam for attaining their mtech students.
they dont take gate exam.
15th August 2010, 09:53 PM
bholag

dear friend,,
Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities is possible.
Their are few seats available in management quota for M.Tech
below mentioned qare list of few of them:
WBUT under which colleges like
haldia institute of technology
Siliguri institute of technology
DR B C ROY ,durgapur
3rd September 2010, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MCA FROM PTU DISTANCE LEARNING WITH 72% & I AM NON GATE ALSO,
I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN MTEC(CS) FROM UPTU AFFILATED PRIVATE COLLEGE,SO IS IT BETTER TO TAKE ADMISSION IN PRIVATE COLLEGES OR NOT?
I WANT TO GO IN TEACHING PROFESSION,KINDLY TELL ME WHAT TO DO
MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
14th September 2010, 04:44 PM
rohitparsatwar

some colleges are having their separate tests for mtech admissions.you can try that ones.
30th September 2010, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv gate score 355 in cs but m not qualified . is it avalid gate score?
15th October 2010, 11:10 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

As you want admission without gate score , hence I cant tell the fixed colleges in this regard. But NITs each year fill their vacant seats with non-GATE candidates depending upon the vacancies.

Each year these vacancies are notified to candidates through advertisement in national-wide newspapers . It would be an added advantage for those who belong to sc/st category. This year also many NITs like NIT kurukshetra, NIT bhopal, NIT allahbad etc filled their seats from non-GATE candidates. However in this case you wont get scholorship in MTech studies.
21st January 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in m.tech without gate score.so plz suggest me the college in mumbai for admission in m.tech without gate.
14th February 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

hello,

i have completed b.tech(mechanical engg) & MBA in (mkt finance). i want to take admission in m.tech in power engg. can anyone tell me what is the criteria of m.tech in power engg.
14th February 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

can i have a college list ,those will not consider gate scores i.e non gate.......in hyderabad or south india
15th February 2011, 12:04 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, maximum Reputed Colleges and Universities want gate score for admission in M.Tech.

but though in every Reputed Colleges and Universities there have a company sponsored ship option too.

If you are currently working in a company, then you may contract with the higher authority.

all the best........
14th March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I had done m.sc in electronics.is it possible for me to get admission in m. Tech in any branch of electronics without gate score?if it possible in Mumbai n it's nearby locations then plz suggest me the colleges so that I can approach from now.
15th March 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

will i get any nit on gate score 358,i am qualified with open category?
17th March 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing Bachelor's degree in biotechnology.My GATE score is 85,can i get admission in reputed colleges in India.
17th March 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

the exam for every institute is on same date? when the institute exam will carry out?
30th March 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

can anyone please tell me nongate colleges in gujarat or pune? or provide me the list....???????????
28th May 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Admission in M.Tech without GATE score in Reputed Colleges and Universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me a list of m.tech college without gate score in haryana
please email [email protected]
29th May 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

plz give me the list of colleges for m tech,conducting their own exam.
2nd June 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

is it a good option of doing M.Tech from a deemed university or not
7th June 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

do u have any idea when will non iit's conduct admissions for non gate students
2nd October 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jicks View Post
Hello,

all over india
15th March 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 31.33 marks and 307 gate score with information technology branch,So please tell me the valid colleges as per my score.
16th March 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 20.33 marks nd 270 gate score in CSE, so plz tell me some best colleges.......plzzz
17th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 29 marks nd 476 gate score in ece branch so plz tell me the colg name where i should apply??????????
17th March 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i got 32.67 marks in 2012 gate and my rank is 19280 so what could have expect wait for other year or got a good college
25th April 2012, 03:52 PM
onest

There is no way you can get top ranked institutes for admission to M.Tech programs without scoring at GATE.

You can definitely get other private institutions for studying M.Tech by giving their own conducted entrance tests.

But reputed institutes like IITs and IISc require candidates to have a valid GATE score for admission to M.Tech.

So try for GATE ,otherwise you won't get a renowned institute.
24th May 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i m neeraj...i m not having a valid gate score....and i want to tk admissn in mtech in reputed college...please send me the list of colleges so that i can make a selection.....my email id [email protected]
26th February 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i get admission in M.Tech CS at WBUT main campus without GATE score?
5th April 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i got low score in GATE 2013, 33.33 marks in ECE. GATE Score is 375. Now, i wanna take admission in some reputed college but with scholarship only as i am gate qualified.
If i go for VIT test , i may clear it & get admission but i hear that private univ like VIT who conduct their own test don't provide any scholarships doesn't matter you are GATE qualified or not. Is that right?
5th April 2013, 12:49 AM
examhunk

Dear Sir, i got low score in GATE 2013, 33.33 marks in ECE. GATE Score is 375. Now, i wanna take admission in some reputed college but with scholarship only as i am gate qualified.
If i go for VIT test , i may clear it & get admission but i hear that private univ like VIT who conduct their own test don't provide any scholarships doesn't matter you are GATE qualified or not. Is that right?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?