22nd September 2012, 03:07 AM
MUHAMMAD IJAZ1

How to get admission in MBA?

UR EXCELENCY I DID BBA Hons NOW I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN CUD FOR MBA. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE FEE STRUCTURE REPRESENTED IN AMERICAN DOLLARS. SO THAT I EXACTLY UNDERSTAND THE FEE STRUCTURE. I WOULD LIKE TO READ IN THE CUD CAMPUS.

14th January 2013, 05:27 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in MBA?

Hello friends,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Edwards MBA Logo .jpg
Views:	343
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	128134

There is lot of scope in MBA field,it deals on accounts and business

:::::::::::::MBA stands for Master bachelor of Administration::::::::::::
1.You have to pass 12th with 55% in Accountancy,commerce, economics, Bussiness. Maths or computer science

2.And also get Bachelore degree in BBA

After MBA you can get jobs in;-

Management Consulting
Financial Services
Marketing
Advertising
Public Relations
Investment Banking
Investment Management
Healthcare
Non-Profit Management
E-commerce

Retail
Consumer Goods

Thank you
21st May 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA?

How to take admission in Delhi university?how many colleges are included in du?What is the fees structure of du along with the facility of hostel and mess?
29th October 2020, 03:55 PM
sirtbhopal

Smile Re: How to get admission in MBA?

To get an MBA admission in Madhya Pradesh, the applicants must have a valid MAT/ CMAT/ CAT score. The candidates must score qualifying marks in any of these MBA entrance exams to be considered for admission in any management college in the state of Madhya Pradesh.

SIRT College is also accepting direct admission in MBA. For more details visit website: https://www.sirtbhopal.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?