26th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Jibin.jibin

How to get admission in MBA after scoring 65% marks in 12th?

I m study final year bsc maths..igot 65%mark in +2.have i get mba admission in any good b school if i get good score in mat or cat?

24th July 2012, 01:41 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA after scoring 65% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibin.jibin View Post
I m study final year bsc maths..igot 65%mark in +2.have i get mba admission in any good b school if i get good score in mat or cat?
Being and B.sc Final year candidate your eligible to apply for MBA Course . To apply for this MBA Course then you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

if i get good score in mat or cat?????????

Yes Off Course , If you score good percentage of marks in MAT / CAT Examination then you may get MBA Course in reputed College . Because there are so many top MBA Institutes Accept this MBA score card . So, I suggest you to apply for MAT / CAT Examination After Completing your B.sc Degree Course .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . It's and Master degree . The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria required for MBA Course :-

You should passed in Graduation in any discipline from recognized University . You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of Marks . ( ie:- Some top Institution may require 70 % (or) 80% Percentage of marks ) Final year candidate of bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Important :- Some Institution may require Work Experience .

You should also qualified in MBA Entrance Examination ( ie :- MAT / XAT / CAT Exam etc... ) .

Most of the Top MBA Institution may give Admission on the Basis for Performance in Entrance Examination . So, If your score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination , then definitely you may get admission for MBA Course reputed College in India .

Eligibility Criteria required for MAT / CAT Examination :-

You should passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university from recognized University . You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks to apply for CAT Examination and there is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for MAT Examination .

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

MAT Examination Pattern :-

Best MBA Colleges in India :-
  • Indian Institute of Management
  • Indian School of Business
  • Faculty of Management Studies
  • SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
  • Management Development Institute
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • Vellore Institute of Technology
  • Birla Institute of Technology and Science
  • ICFAI Business School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?