16th March 2011, 09:56 PM
AlexMatthew89

How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate

Sir/Madam

I am a b.com undergraduate at present in final year with aggregate percentage of 56% and have completed my company secretaries executive level and i got admission for my M.B.A in Amity Noida (my 10th percentage is 67% and 12th 78%) ....MY QUESTION IS THAT WOULD I BE ABLE TO GET GOOD JOBS AFTER SCORING HIGH MARKS/PERCENTAGE IN MY M.B.A IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FACT I HAVE LOW PERCENTAGE IN MY UNDER GRADUATION..

REGARDS

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  2. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  3. How can I get a governemnt job of good standard and good salary?
  4. If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing MBA in HR? Will I get a job even after scoring less marks in PUC?
  6. Being an undergraduate from J & K can I get a good job?
  7. Is it difficult to get jobs after completion of MBA if I have low marks? -- [New]
  8. Whether 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation is necessary for getting good job?
  9. What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?
  10. Can I get a job with 51% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 65% marks in B.E(Information technology)?
  11. Btech marks are good but marks in 10th and 12th are low, what are the possible problems I could face? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  13. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
  14. How can I get a good job after scoring 66% in 10th
  15. How should I pursue MBA after completing B.A with 47% marks
  16. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again?
  17. Which course is best Arts or Commerce?
  18. Can I be eligible for jobs in good companies after scoring good marks in diploma and less than 60% in 10th?
13th March 2012, 06:59 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate

Dear

Marks is one of the quality to enter into MNC. But moreover number mnc considering positive attitude, mental ability, behaviour in environment.

when develop these qualities you may get job opportunity. you mentioned you got lower percentage in UG, that's not a problem. You should make your resume very simple but you should highlight you objective with efficient leadership you are. which helps to qualify you will get better opportunity.
3rd February 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate

how many salaries get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?