21st May 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS?

for admission in mbbs how the merit is going to be counted in state gujarat's collages ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  2. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  3. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  4. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  6. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  7. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  8. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  14. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  15. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  17. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  18. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2014, 08:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBBS?

There are 8,800 seats in the medical and paramedical courses in Gujarat.This year, the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has decided that marks obtained by students in biology, physics and mathematics in the four semesters of Class XI and XII is considered in giving admission to medical and paramedical courses in the state.The merit list is finalised on the basis of students' marks in the board examination as well as their score in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GujCET).The seat allocation is done according to the ratio between students of other boards and those of Gujarat board. For Central board students, the marks obtained in the HSC examination will be considered out of a total score of 210. The same board has also decided to prepare a common merit list for admission to seats in the NRI quota.
A total of 2780 seats in medical colleges, 1155 dental, 1325 physiotherapy, 1715 nursing, 135 seats in other paramedical courses, 260 Ayurveda and 1525 seats in homeopathy areavailable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?