3rd February 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?

hello
what is d procedure to get admission
in mbbs in usa like exam nd college
nd criteria nd fee structure??????
plzzzz tell me as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  3. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  4. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  6. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  7. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  9. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  11. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  12. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  14. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  15. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  16. How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?
  17. MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?
4th February 2015, 11:55 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?

To get admission in MBBS course at universities of America, you should appear for SAT exam. That's because SAT exam score is mandatory to get admission in most of the bachelors courses at universities of America. After completing the SAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
Moreover, fee structure will depend upon the university in which you wish to join. In normal universities, you can complete your MBBS course with a minimum cost of 20 lakhs.

Following are some of the universities offering MBBS course in USA

1. Albany Medical College
Address:-
Office of Admissions, Mail Code 3
47 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208

2.Boston University
School of Medicine
Admissions Office
Building L, Room 124
715 Albany Street
Boston, MA 02118

3.Duke University
School of Medicine
Committee on Admissions
P.O. Box 3710
Durham, NC 27710

4.Georgetown University
School of Medicine
Office of Admissions
3900 Reservoir Road, NW
Washington, DC 20007

5.Indiana University
School of Medicine
Medical School Admissions Office
Fesler Hall 213
1120 South Drive
Indianapolis, IN
2nd May 2015, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?

Sir I got 57.62 percent in 12th std what is the eligibility criteria for me and I want to know about admission fees I am from India I am interested in this course plz sir give me addmission and please send me reply as soon as possible
thank you
15th May 2015, 12:59 AM
mayank thapar

List of colleges which offer MBBS in Abroad are as below:-

#. Duke University (Durham)
# Albany Medical College.(Albany)
# Boston University .(Boston)

As far as fee structure for MBBS course is concern it will cost you near about 18 to 22 lakhs approx.
Now come to eligibility criteria and procedure to apply MBBS course is consern for admission you have to crack SAT exam.
21st September 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 91% in 12th I wish to do mbbs in Boston university USA. What can I do to study there. I'm an Indian student.how much it will cost for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?