15th October 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?

i m student of bsc.final yr. nd i want to get admission in mca. wt's procedure to take admission

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  2. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  4. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  5. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  6. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
  7. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  10. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
  11. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  12. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  13. How to get admission in chemistry engineering course after passing BSc final year
  14. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  15. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  17. How to go for MCA after doing Bsc computer final year
  18. How to take admission in MCA after passing B.Tech 4th year?
10th November 2012, 03:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?

Bachelor degree holders who have studied mathematics as a subject can apply for MCA. Graduates with mathematics in 12th class, can also apply. Admissions are offered on the basis of entrance exam marks. Popular entrance exam for the purpose is AIMCET. State level entrance exam marks will also be considered in the concerned state.
1st January 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?

where are the clases for MCA entrance exam being held???are they anywhere near mumbai(vasai)???
1st April 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

can a student who has not studied maths in 11th & 12th apply for MCA
17th January 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

how many post graduation courses are available after bsc graduation botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?