5th May 2011, 12:22 PM
joseiro

How to get admission in MD Pediatrics?

Kindly let me know the admission procedure, dates fees in general & management quota for Md Pediatrics/ Medicine

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the exam of AP in Pediatrics?
  2. How many PG seats are available for pediatrics?
  3. Admission procedure and eligibility to apply for Diploma in Pediatrics course in Pune College of Ayurved? -- [New]
  4. Best career after 12th? I am taking biology just to have options, but I don't want medical field -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Diploma courses in pediatrics/gynecology
  6. Detailed information about DGO, DCH and DNB(Pediatrics) course for BPT graduate?
  7. How to get a seat in MD Pediatrics with 639 rank in MD entrance?
  8. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  9. Chances of getting Government job after doing DCH and secondary DNB pediatrics?
  10. List of colleges which offer DNB(Pediatrics) in India? Eligibility to apply for BDS graduate?
  11. After Diploma Paediatrics Post Graduate is eligible for PhD? Career prospect in research?
  12. How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?
  13. Seats in MD or MS in Indian government colleges under MBBS course for SC category in Pediatrics?
  14. Which books to be referred for Neonatology in General Pediatrics?
  15. Is the post graduation course in pediatrics offered by University of Sydney recognized by MCI?
  16. Is it tough to study DNB in Pediatrics? Chances to qualify?
  17. How may i achieve DCH in India? I have done MBBS from Bangladesh and have 1.5 years training experience in pediatrics
  18. How to pursue secondary DNB in pediatrics I after DCH course? Number of seats in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana? Any entrance exams?
25th March 2012, 01:57 AM
venkatragha1

Default Re: How to get admission in MD Pediatrics?

THE DETAILS ABOUT THE COURSE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1.Eligibility:- MBBS From Recognised University
2.Admission:- Admission through Post Graduate Combined Medical Entrance Test (Merit List)
The average fee details are as follows:
1.GENERAL:20,24,750/-
2.MANAGEMENT QUOTA:25,87,250/-
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?