3rd June 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MPC after passing 10th?

hello sir, i'm vikrant kottaya form Goa,ph no:9923991893 and i have passed my 10th std. Now I'm intreated in taking mpc in any of the college in vijayawada, so can you please tell me which college is good and how to apply?
if possible please sent me the details to my email-Id "[email protected]"
please do sent sir, il be waiting for your respond
thank you!

31st August 2015, 07:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for MPC after passing 10th?

There is no need to be worried for the procedure that has to be followed for your admission for your higher secondary school degree with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as your main subjects.

You just need to go your desired institute and fulfill its requirement and provide the necessary documents like passing certificate, marksheet, character certificate, school leaving certificate etc. verifying you as a genuine candidate.

Also few institutes do conduct entrance examination for admission in their institutes for which you need to be aware of it and you also need to clear the same as well.
19th April 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for MPC after passing 10th?

Hello sir i am waseemuddin from balapur x roads
I am thinking which course is higher and more expected so could you please tell me which course is good and higher education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?