21st July 2014, 10:48 PM
manish thammishetty

How to get admission in badruka after completing 12th with 65.5% in MPC? What is the fee structure?

I completed my12 with65.5%mpc now i want do bbm is it possible and how to get addmission in badruka and what are the fee particulars?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  2. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible for CA after completing 12th? Fee structure for the entire course? What is the duration of the course? List of top colleges for CA in AP and Karnataka?
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  6. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  7. How to join Badruka College after completing 12th with 78%?
  8. What is the fee structure of inter MPC group?
  9. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th with MPC?
  11. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  14. What is the fee structure to join in IPU after completing 12th class?
  15. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  16. How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission in BBA after 12th? What's the hostel fee structure? I've secured 77.4% in 12th
  18. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in badruka after completing 12th with 65.5% in MPC? What is the fee structure?

HOW TO GET SEAT IN BADRUKA AFTER COMPLITING MY INTER WITH 60% IN MEC ???
27th June 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in badruka after completing 12th with 65.5% in MPC? What is the fee structure?

I am doing my intermediate 2nd year MPC currently...and I want to know how can I get into BADRUKA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE after 12th?? What should I do? Can you please tell the qualifications required to get in? And should I do anything after 12th or can I directly get into the college of BADRUKA?
7th May 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN IN BADRUKA{HYDERABAD} ADMISSION PROCESS, IS IT REQUIRED TO APPLY IN DOST
24th February 2020, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

After completing mps can we do bba. Which one is suitable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?