7th May 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?

sir / madam ..can u plz tell me the list of college which give admissions on the bases of 10+2 marks mpc and not considering the jee score card... ive got a 93 % in mpc

Related Questions:
  1. List of Law colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  2. List of the best colleges to get admission on the basis of 12th marks? -- [New]
  3. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?
  5. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  6. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  7. List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  8. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  9. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi
  10. List of top 15 colleges where I can take admission on the basis of WBJEE marks?
  11. List of law schools which offer law course after 12th on marks basis?
  12. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. Are there any colleges in India taking engineering admissions on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  14. Can I get admission in engineering on the basis of 12th marks?
  15. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  16. When will be the B.Com entrance exam?
  17. Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?
  18. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
15th May 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?

I got 87.2% in 12th board cgbse exam is there any top law college which provide me in B A LLB and BBA LLB course
20th June 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in which I can get admission on the basis of 12th marks?

Do I have any option after scoring 57 marks in jee mains and CBSE board 72% please help me give me all list of university
22nd June 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

i have got 73% in cbse12 and 103 marks in iit jee please give me list of colleges
25th May 2016, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 80percentage in 12 but not qualifiedforkeam 2016 so kindly tell me some college which give admission considering 12th mark
2nd February 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Please give me list of medical colleges they give admission on the basis of 10th result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?