17th May 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?

1.I completed my inter2ndyear bipc. 2.i written eamcet exam 2013 regular. 3.am interested to do msc agriculture.is there any posibility 4.am i eligible to do msc agri. 5.wr i should take admission. 6.is there any wr vecancy?

Related Questions:
21st September 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?

what are the agricultural coursesafter intermediate in bi.pc.
28th September 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?

How to get addmition M.Sc agricultuer after commpliting b.sc ag.?
28th February 2017, 10:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Master of Science in Agriculture is a Post Graduate Academic Degree awarded for a course or program in the field of Agriculture. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a well known recognized university so you are not eligible for Master of Science in Agriculture course after completion of your inter 2nd year BIPC. My suggestion to you is that you can first complete your bachelor degree then you can go for Master of Science in Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?